video capture and ot: blatent advertising

From: KURT BRENDGARD <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 21:50:19 AKST

first, a question, anybody had any experience with
video capture under linux? any capture cards work
really good or dont work under linux? what about
software? and software for broadcasting it over a
network? or serving captured video files over a
network? any webites have anything on setting it up?
any books? i had somebody ask me about it tonight. if
anybody has any cards they wanna sell that work under
linux, i might have somebody who wants me to do it for
them, i dont know at this instant though.

second, i seemed to have aquired a wetsite for
freelancer who are looking for work. you know,
somebody posts a job, freelancers bid, yadayadayada.
its http://websitegurus.us if ya wanna sign up either
as a freelancer or employer. its brand new, almost
nobody has signed up, anybody feel free to, and pass
it along.

thanks

               kurt