Re: Mandrake and Gui Linux

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 11:25:15 AKST

Well, I'm running 10.1 right now, but not the powerpack. I just use the
download edition. The powerpack costs money, and IIRC, it not freely
distributable, as they resell some commercial software on there (I could be
wrong). Was there something on the powerpack that you needed? I've found
everything I need (except the Nvidia drivers, an easy install) to be in the
download edition + online contrib repositories.

I'm a long time Mandrake user, so feel free to shoot me any questions (but do
post them to the AKLUG list for others to have a shot at them too).

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator