FreeBSD

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 15:43:57 AKST

It's nice to see some FreeBSD users on the list. I'm still playing
around with 4.10. I was having trouble getting X working. I've always
had trouble getting X working in FreeBSD.

I've got an Nvidia card installed but the nv driver didn't let me change
the modes. Switched over to the vesa driver and I'm now at 1024x768.

I'm going to play around with some stuff I found on the net. I'll post
something as soon as I hav it up and running.

--
Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>