Re: ACS DSL with Gentoo

From: <amv@akvalentine.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 09:15:43 AKDT

I am using Gentoo with an ACS DSL line with great success. I'll help out
if I can.

If you haven't already, try this:

     export DEBUG=1
     adsl-start

Then look at /tmp/pppoe-debug-XXXX/pppoe-debug.txt (where XXXX is a PID
number) for details.

If that doesn't give you a solution, post the entire log and your
pppoe.conf file and I'll see if I can see anything.

Good luck!

Anthony