ddcmon

From: Enkidu <enkidu@bastardsonofgod.com>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 06:11:37 AKDT

I am using lm_sensors 2.8.7 userspace tools to read my pc health sensors and
would like to be able to read the thermal sensors on my graphics card.
However, the graphics card sensors requires ddc support and I cannot find a
driver for ddc for the 2.6.7 kernel. lm_sensors comes with a host of sensors
drivers, including ddcmon, but they will only compile for 2.4.x kernels. Do
any of you know of any ddc drivers for this kernel or could suggest an
alternate solution? Thanks,

Enkidu

--
There is in certain living souls