Re: firewall-on-a-CD

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@gci.net>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 08:54:37 AKDT

I use Smoothwall Corporate Server at work, and have used the free GPL'd
version at home in the past. Currently I use IPCop at home. It's
pretty much a toss-up between the two. But, either one is great and is
just as well supported as far as documentation, community help, and
security updates.

Justin