Re: 90% of Linux Systems Have Never Been Infected ...

From: Wesley Brown <webtacsat@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 12:05:14 AKDT

So are you saying that there have been alot more?
That there is a population of Linux developers out
there that are supressing information?

I ask because I hve been doing alot of thinking
lately. I am a newbie to Linux but relatively
experienced with windows. Whenever I load a new
windows os the first thing I do is install anti-virus,
spyware protection, and a software firewall before I
connect to any network or even load any software
essential to prospective task. I do none of this to
my Linux machines and I am comfortable with this.
Should I worry, am I missing something?

Wesley Brown