Friday Night Meeting

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 12:59:29 AKDT

Hey guys,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up. We are having 6 new case managers start
next week and so the cubicles in the back are now work stations. I had to grab
about every cord and power strip I could find so you will need to bring power
strips and extension cords.

We also have use of the projector so if anyone wants to do a presentation on any
software or setup let me know ahead of time and I will make sure it is available
for use on Friday night.

Might see all of you tonight, if not enjoy the weekend and happy 4th of July.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!(we rock)

Jon