Webmin

From: The Alaskan Bear <akbear@akbearsden.com>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 21:45:28 AKDT

Ok, here is what I am trying to do and any help would be appreciated. I like to use webmin to add user accounts. When this
is done I would like to add something to the webmin scripts that creates the account so that a link is setup in
/var/spool/mail
ie: create account aklug
it does create the /home/aklug directory and places the skel files in there, but I want it to place a symlink
/var/spool/mail/aklug to point to /home/aklug/Mailbox or basically to the users $HOME/Mailbox
Anyone have any suggestions on what to try that might do this automatically for me?

Sorry if this is a repost...I lost my connection during the send and am unsure if it went through.

--
Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den

-- There are some things lots of money can buy ... --

-- For everything else, there is LINUX ... --