Re: [Fwd: more linux learning]

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 21:27:42 AKDT

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/index.php?PHPSESSID=2b2d6b617211a0691fe16715d14d66fd

> Anyone have any suggestions about the video card?
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-hardware@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu/msg04116.html (someone else wondering)
http://www.atitech.com/support/products/workstation/firegl2/linux/firegl2linuxdrivers.html?type=linux&prodType=firegl&prod=fireLinBedriver&submit.x=16&submit.y=6&submit=GO%21

I use the Conexant HSF on my dell 2650, it's way easy to install and such...I predict the same
results with the HCF. Nothing but smiles for my modem...Though I did have to pay for the package, oh well...
I doubt you'll find these in a distro, unless you pay for club membership blah blah blah...

The video is a little old. Seems the module's support has been dropped, but themselves are still
handed out. No history from me on these. Nvidia for life...lol errrrrrrrr :)

Hope that helps,
eddie