Job posting for Sr. Tech Support / Jr. Sysadmin postion

From: Geoffrey L. Wright <geoff@pangomedia.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 15:06:00 AKDT

Thought somebody might be interested in the following:

http://www.pangomedia.com/job.html

We're looking to hire for the first listed job immediately. The only
requirement the job description doesn't mention is that the person
_must_ be in Anchorage (or really close) and must have some sort of
regular transportation. We have times where we need to get to the colo
facility in the Wells Fargo building in a hurry.

Thanks for taking a look!

--
Geoffrey L. Wright
VP, Operations