Lindows at a great price. GET YOUR COPY RIGHT NOW!

From: Arenza Thigpen <athigpen@gci.net>
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 19:31:59 AKDT

Greetings Folks!

I hardly respond to any email, but today I have to tell you a small story.

I went looking for Linux in the lower 48 for a project and discovered
Lindows running on an x86 (don't ask me what kind of system, etc). It is a
great program for beginning Linux users and wanna-be Linux users.

Anyhow, I have learned about Microsoft's lawsuit against this company and I
think I know why they persued Lindows, Inc. The quality of Lindows is
surprisingly good to say the least. I tried to find copies, but no one had
any (in the lower 48).

I came home and contact Anchorage's Blake Bain, and he told me what I am
about to tell ALL of you:

You can get your copy of Lindows from a magazine called: Linux User &
Developer for FREE. It comes with the magazine. I have a few on hold, so
please contact me asap to get a listing of the places that carry it (if you
don't get one of the copies I have placed on hold).

Again - if you are new to Linux, or would like to really experience Linux
productivity, or like me - if you want to take this program apart ( ==>
hehehahahoho <== ) then let me know.

UPDATE: Border's has no more copies at this present date. One user from
CompUSA as well as a friend of mine has staked a claim on it.

( so don't look over there *laughs* )

- Arenza