Epson Stylus c64 'driver'

From: Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 19:02:04 AKDT

I just got an eMachines t2885 - and an Epson Stylus c64 printer
(USB Only). The machine has XP on it, and I plan to set up a dual-boot
with slackware.

1)I want to use this printer as a samba share from my RH 9.0 machine.
  The 'Add New Print Que Screen' does not have that printer in the list.
  I tried the 'Epson Stylus c62' and that doesn't work - printer just
  sends garbage.

  So how/where do I add a driver from? (for my RH 9.0 box)

2)Since I inted to put slack for dual-boot on the new machine, while I'm
  at it, I might as well get similar resources for slack. Any pointers
  to 'driver' for slack?

  thanks
  tim

--