RE: converting to linux

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 07:52:38 AKDT

Yeah, at Brainshare we got Jack Messman's promise that by the end of the
year every single desktop in corporate Novell world would be running
Open Source. By the end of this summer they're all converting their
office apps to open source. Interesting times we live in.

Stephen King
Instructor, Information Technology
Charter College
2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120