Re: Spam/Virus Issues

From: Jason Jeremias <jason@penguinsolutions.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 17:46:23 AKDT

I can also vouch for the Barracuda. Yes I could have created the same
box (its just a linux box running SpamAssassin, Postfix, and ClamAV) but
for the cost it was easier and cheaper to purchase a Barracuda. I
implemented a Spam Firewall 400 on the Unicom internet service. So far
users response has been very positive. You can see the stats here:
http://www.unicom-alaska.com/spamstats.html

-Jason