Distro question

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 12:32:33 AKDT

Got a client who is considering switching to Linux. They read a review
that said Xandros is an awesome distribution and they're considering
buying it (as near as I can tell, there's no GPL version). Anybody here
have any experience with that distro? As far as I can tell, the only
real advantages to it over the new editions of either RH or SuSE are
point and click Windows domain interfacing (which they don't need) and
the fact that StarOffice is included (which is debatable for them).

Stephen King
Instructor, Information Technology
Charter College
2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120