Smoothwall question

From: Wesley Brown <webtacsat@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 17:17:04 PST

I was wondering if there was any difference at all in setting up smoothwall on a computer that has a 2 gig processor, 512 ram, and a pretty fast hard drive as opposed to setting it up on a computer with a 300 Mhz processor, 128 ram, and a slower smaller HD.

If I switched from the more modern configuration to just an old computer would I have a bottle neck, or at least a bottle neck that I would notice?

Wesley Brown