Regexs+Perl plug

Subject: Regexs+Perl plug
From: Peter Q. Olsson (olsson@koyukuk.at.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 09:25:20 AKST

Another good discussion of regexs can be found in Oreilly's Programming Perl,
3rd Ed. A must-have book if you are at all a perl programmer or wanna-be.
Covers the general concept of regexs as well as the perl implemnetation. Perl
has an extensive regex capability.

When in doubt, perl it out!

PQO

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:11:21 -0900 (AKST), Arthur Corliss wrote