RE: Help with sorting

Subject: RE: Help with sorting
From: Arthur Corliss (acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 14:31:22 AKST

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Troy Melhase wrote:

> Assuming it works, I'd still try Arthur's first. :D

You know, I sent out my initial reply before I saw yours, and then I was
tempted to try a Perl version to balance out the snake. ;-) I've never
looked too closely at Python before, but it didn't take many lines at all to
get what you wanted out of it. Impressively clean code.

<sniff> I'd miss all of my line noise, though...

        --Arthur Corliss