RE: Multiple pop3 servers

Subject: RE: Multiple pop3 servers
From: barsalou (barjunk@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 10:23:10 AKST

So the servers would each point to the nfs mounted mail store.....hmmmm.
Is that the only way? I gotta believe that ISP's have already addressed
this issue, but my search on google didn't really turn up anything.

I am probably asking the question in the wrong way.

Mike B.

Mike Tibor said:

I haven't looked at doing that in quite awhile, but several years ago a
popular way was to have 2 or more pop servers mounting the mail spool
via
nfs. nfs locking problems were common, and I'm not sure if the evolution

of Linux nfs has eliminated that or not.

Mike