Re: qmail style directories and imap

Subject: Re: qmail style directories and imap
From: Scott Johnson (scott@akghetto.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 10:49:17 AKST

I found CourierIMAP very difficult to configure with my qmail box. I
finally settled on BincIMAP (http://www.bincimap.org/ &
http://www.lifewithbincimap.org/) which took about 5 minutes to install
and configure. The code isn't as mature, however it is under active
development, plus the mailing list for support is monitored and
responded to very frequently.

Scott