Re: Sound Editing

Subject: Re: Sound Editing
captgoodnight@acsalaska.net
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 19:04:37 AKST

If ya have a strong machine, use cinelerra. It's studio quality, edits/encodes
in many formats. Full video too, divx4,mpeg....If ya encode to mp3, and need
to split up the files, maybe try mp3splt, quick,easy and light. Cinelerra is
the old broadcast 2000 perked up to studio quality, so they say... Works
good.

bests, eddie

On Thursday 22 January 2004 06:03 pm, Jim wrote:
> I have several large .wav files that I would like to edit. Any
> suggestions for software?
>
> Jim

ICQ# 294477332
Where ravens sleep
No object can stop the driving rain
In wind, the smallest object can be deadly
Face the sun, to not see the shadows
Linux