RE: Martian packets

Subject: RE: Martian packets
From: Christopher Erickson (cerickson@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 00:30:05 AKST

Broadcast traffic is carried on a different internal ATM VLAN and is
not counted against your monthly transfer.

The best way to get away from the noise is to get off of the big static
IP VLAN and use DHCP assigned IP's and DDNS.

Of course that is just me talkin' and not any representation or official
position of GCI.

-Christopher Erickson