Re: webmail packages

Subject: Re: webmail packages
From: Peter Q. Olsson (olsson@koyukuk.at.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 12:49:27 AKST

All-

Our group uses openwebmail and are really happy with it. It can seem sloww,
but that is largely a function of connection speed. We run it on a Solaris 9
Ultra-2 sparc, but I am sure the linux version works as well or better. My
guess is that various packages all have strengths and weaknesses. I like
Openwebmail 'caust it is powered by perl, and I am a perl booster...

PQO

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:00:22 -0900, Greg Jetter wrote