Re: webmail packages

Subject: Re: webmail packages
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 10:00:22 AKST

On Wednesday December 24 2003 1:39 pm, Scott Johnson wrote:
> Anyone have any comments on webmail packages? Right now I'm primarily
> comparing JAWmail & IMP.... if anyone is using either of these I would
> appreciate any feedback you'd be willing to share. Also, if anyone
> wants to rave about a different package, I'm all ears..... ;)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
>
> -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> -- Type: application/pkcs7-signature
> -- File: smime.p7s

I've used squirrlemail , it works great if your not doing virtural hosting ,
I'm in the process of installing openwebmail , a perl based webmail agent.
it works well and can be used on virtural hosting boxs. both are open
source free programs. Squrrilemail a PHP based one and openwebmail is a Perl
based program.

Greg J