RE: Non profit

Subject: RE: Non profit
From: William F. Fulton (fulton@gci.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 11:36:08 AKST

Greg

That is normally true if you don't recall I used to own half of Alaska
Computer Recycling so I know exactly what you're talking about. I have
already set this up three times for the PD and different non-profits. This
is not junk it is all working equipment, and at the leased as long as it
works the Salvation Army will take it. The PD disposes of there broken
equipment on there own. The equipment that they give to non-profits would
normally be auctioned off. But the guy who does the surplus over there got
approval to offer it to non-profits first.