RE: Is there a Red Hat "up2date" equivalent???

Subject: RE: Is there a Red Hat "up2date" equivalent???
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 00:32:22 AKST

I usually use autorpm from www.kaybee.org, it seems to work pretty well =
and
the default setup only gets signed updates from official rh mirrors. =
There
is also an up2date clone called NRH-up2date. I believe there is also a =
way
to setup red-carpet from ximain to do automatic updates. It can be setup =
only get stuff for a specific rh distro, you don't have to use it to =
install
or update gnome. I have been using up2date on fedora and haven't been =
ask to
pay yet.

Jim Gribbin