RE: 10BaseT disconnect relay?

Subject: RE: 10BaseT disconnect relay?
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 00:01:12 AKST

I mentioned the wake on ring because it's often tied to the rs232 serial
port which I think is a more convenient jack to access and I thought Lee
wanted a physical switch. I had forgotten about Webmin, but it's got a way
to setup an access page for specific users with only the tools available to
them that you wish them to have. I seem to remember Mike B. showing us that
in a Webmin demo a while back anyway. Probably isn't a reason that tool, or
one of the tools, couldn't be the script that enables web access.

Jim Gribbin