Re: network traffic graphs

Subject: Re: network traffic graphs
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 11:33:35 AKST

I ended up using a GKrellM server on the linux machine, and the client on my WinXP machine. And it works well. The graph is only real-time, so I can't get a graph for the last day, or week, or month, so it would still be nice to have MRTG working, but so far I haven't been able to get it to work - I suspect the problem is with snmpd, as it can't seem to connect to it, even though I am just going to localhost.

I'll keep playing with it, but thanks for the help guys - this should hold me over for now.

Justin