RE: For Sale

Subject: RE: For Sale
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 10:24:29 AKST

I placed the notice you see below on the AKLUG list last week and made
arrangments with someone to deliver it. The last e-mail I wrote was on
Friday (8 days ago). I promised to give the individual a call and set up a
contact time & place. My ACS DSL modem went fritz and it took ACS and myself
all week to identify the problem.

If that person would please contact me I will set up a new time and place.
However, if I am not contacted in the next day or two, I will go to the next
person that showed interest. Sorry for the delay...
Jan Zumwalt - 274-3003