use a Trusted Computer to chain the individual ...

Subject: use a Trusted Computer to chain the individual ...
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 11:38:38 AKST

Vox Day
December 8, in WorldNetDaily.com
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36006

an ominous new technology is appearing like a small cloud on the
horizon.

The Totalitarian Control Group is a consortium, led by Microsoft,
intended to force all computer users ...

... a Trusted Computer can also – and will – be set so that a document
or file produced on an unTrusted Computer will not open or run.

Today, for example, I can write a letter in OpenOffice on my Linux
machine, ...

If the TCG gets its way, my recipient will neither be allowed to receive
the e-mail in the first place ... nor will they be able to open the
document.
In one fell swoop, the Evil Empire can hope to achieve the following
goals: