Re: Skipping messages in fetchmail

Subject: Re: Skipping messages in fetchmail
From: lcollins (lcollins@gci.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 12:29:37 AKST

you can run fetchmail with commands such as

 -F, --flush delete old messages from server
 -K, --nokeep delete new messages after retrieval

If that don't work and if you have GUI you could try retrieving your
 mail with say Mozilla messenger or perhaps Kmail or some such that does
 not use Fetchmail to get things cleaned up.

 lonnie