Re: What's wrong with sendmail

Subject: Re: What's wrong with sendmail
From: shortpier (shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 07:33:05 AKST

In the past I have routed Private ip packets from AK to Oz and Back..
with just the gateway being the "other host". I may be wrong on this
but I think it is the gateway that is specfic to the routeing IE it
routes to the gateway IP then goes from there .... Private space has no
routes in any routers but Public Inet Ips can gateway ANYTHING Just
like a VPN the main advantage on an encrypted VPN is the encryption .

Shortpier

--

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part