Re: Terminal Server

Subject: Re: Terminal Server
From: Tim Jordan (timothy_jordan@labor.state.ak.us)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 08:15:42 AKST

Mike, in the official HowTo guide for Samba 3, John Terpstra answer a
question similiar with a company called www.nomachine.com

"The NX core technologies are all Open Source and realesed under the GPL -
you can now use a (very inconvenient) commandline at no cost, but you can
buy a comfortable (proprietary) NX GUI frontend for money."
-John Terpstra

"NX is much cheaper than Citrix - anc comparable in performance, probably
faster"
-John Terpstra

Hope this helps,
Tim