Re: RH Enterprise Linux license

Subject: Re: RH Enterprise Linux license
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 12:00:19 AKST

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 11:21, neil@neilmoomey.com wrote:

> Is RH Enterpise Linux GPL? Is it legal to distribute free copies? If so, does anyone have a copy I can try or can we put the isos on the server? Thanks.
>
> Neil

Any software with a GPL license guarantees you the right to the source
code. I don't know how this affects RH Enterprise cd's but you do have a
right to the source of the GPL portions. By the time you dl the source.
compile, make your own distro you could have saved by buying it,or using
Debian :)

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.