Re: Redhat Changes (Gentoo?)

Subject: Re: Redhat Changes (Gentoo?)
From: Mac Mason (julian_mason@hmc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 17:24:54 AKST

Gentoo uses a chroot environment to build itself from the ground up; if
you have partitions on your drive available, you can build gentoo by
installing it on one of those partitions and chrooting into it from your
RH install, build, set it up, then modify your grub/lilo to let you pick
which one you want. If /home is its own partition, you could even share
it between the two distros...

Once again; forums.gentoo.org is the source of all knowledge in the
universe.

~Mac~