Linux for the Ladies

Subject: Linux for the Ladies
From: KSchneider (krs@ferocitydesign.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 14:17:01 AKST

At 01:51 PM 11/3/2003, Tim Johnson wrote:

>* jonr@destar.net <jonr@destar.net> [031103 10:33]:
> > If you want to be a stud and get all the chicks use slack. If you want
>
> Regardless, my wife says it is still O.K. for me to use slack :-)

Ha! You guys are funny. I started out using Slackware and have fond
memories of it (haven't actually played with it in a number of years). My
gaze these days, however, has turned towards SuSE. Isn't it usually true
that things practical are rarely sexy?!?

It seems clear, though, that at least Linux in general proves to be exempt
of such a notion.

Kate Schneider
<am i the only chick on this list?>