Re: domain name registration

Subject: Re: domain name registration
From: KSchneider (krs@ferocitydesign.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 11:19:04 AKDT

I use Network Solutions (http://www.netsol.com). In the 10 years that I've
been registering domains, I've never had an issue with them (although
they're being consumed -- again -- so we'll see). Not the cheapest route,
but relatively hassle-free. They've even provided for multiple domain
management recently, which in my opinion is late but welcomed.

Kate Schneider
General Partner -- Ferocity Design
Anchorage, Alaska