RE: Aklug business updates

Subject: RE: Aklug business updates
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 07:55:58 AKDT

Greg Madden writes:

> I have the address thing straightened out.
>
> The Alaska Linux Users Group
> PO Box 240893
> Anchorage, AK. 99524-0893
>
> We are now a Certified Non Profit Corporation in the State of Alaska
!!

Great job to everybody involved in this!

The AkLUG website should probably be updated to include the
new physical contact location, as well as our Non Profit ID number,
so that it's easily referenced when companies are donating equipment.

Also, a Mission Declaration might be helpful as well, for businesses
that are just finding the site and wondering what the LUG could help
them with.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s