Re: configure box as router

Subject: Re: configure box as router
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 23:55:49 AKDT

I've got a Cisco router that you can have. I think it's a Cisco 2500.

When we upgraded our routers at work, this one got thrown away. I
pulled it out of the trash pile, since it seemed a waste to throw out.
But since I don't know squat about cisco routers, it's just been
gathering dust.

So far as I know it works, but I can't be certain, and I don't know it's
configuration (# of NICs, Memory, etc). But then when it's free, you
can afford to take a chance, right?

Let me know if you want it, and we'll make arangements to get it to you.

Anthony