Re: OT: anyone know any sysadmins at the State?

Subject: Re: OT: anyone know any sysadmins at the State?
From: Dan Wolf (dan-wolf@gci.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 06:25:50 AKDT

While it might get attention it probably isn't the best way to get the
situation resolved. I think Scott took the right approach in seeking out a
state employee that could gather up the pertinent information and get it to
the right people. While I haven't received the details from Scott yet as to
what he is actually seeing, I can state with some knowledge that there is a
strong possibility that what Scott is seeing is coming from a State owned PC
rather than an actual mail server. I will be happy to forward any
information concerning suspected mis-configured or rogue operation of State
owned PCs or servers to the appropriate folks.
Dan