Re: S P A M!

Subject: Re: S P A M!
From: Dan Wolf (dan-wolf@gci.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 05:58:22 AKDT

<.02> I'm with Jan. During the past month I began receiving several hundred
(Maxing at over 1000) of the Microsoft Patch emails containing the SWEN@A or
GIBE@F virus. When you consider each of these to be 144K in size that adds
up to quite a bit. After the second day I opted to use GCI's E-Guard
service. Of couse this got me to thinking. If the Eguard service holds these
Virus laden emails for fifteen days and if just one user was getting
anywhere from 700 to over a 1000 per day @ 144 - 156 Kbytes each....... Well
GCI gets an atta boy for not crashing.</.02>
Dan