Re: Fwd: more on the SCO-IBM lawsuit (from an unlikely source)

Subject: Re: Fwd: more on the SCO-IBM lawsuit (from an unlikely source)
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 10:56:12 AKDT

I find it interesting that IBM appears to be choosing to defend itself,
largely anyway, with the GPL and what it means. Unless I am misreading
the intent behind this, this will probably go a long ways towards
legitimizing the GPL in the eyes of the public and business community at
large. Much as when IBM first put out their PC. IBM doing it made it OK
for everyone.

Jim Gribbin