ps/2 remote socket needed

Subject: ps/2 remote socket needed
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 13:45:03 AKDT

Anybody have a ps/2 socket to donate or sell cheap?

One of our "giveway" boxes just lost the mouse port. It is a ps/2 socket
in a card-slot filler strip, wires to a 5-pin inline point on the
motherboard. This is a K6-2/400 setup.

Having a replacement would let me get rid of this project.

I should be at the Friday Linux worksession, but could be persuaded to
pickup donations :-)

Also, if we started locating more 400mHz "throwaway" boxes, we would
gladly convert the 266/300 mHz pancake boxes to firewalls. They are
great machines, but don't recognize enough memory to allow good GUI
desktops.

9-STAR can use more machines in the community classes, and their
non-profit statis is recognized.

Stanley Long
337-2303
337-6161