RE: slow internet access

Subject: RE: slow internet access
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 15:40:58 AKDT

I am on government hill and have noticed the same thing. For example, most
my computing is done between 11:00pm and 1:00am. I usually get blinding
speed. However for the last week and or two I have connections worse than a
56k modem!
When I write an e-mail, it may take 20 minutes before a connection can be
made so that it can be sent.

JZ