Torvalds writes really good letters :-)

Subject: Torvalds writes really good letters :-)
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 10:51:13 AKDT

InfoWorld: Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate what?
  September 10, 2003:
Robert McMillan, IDG News Service
<http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/09/10/HNtorvaldssco_1.html>

On Tuesday, McBride issued an open letter ...

McBride's letter was quickly followed by a reply signed by open-source
advocates Eric Raymond and Bruce Perens blasting the SCO letter, calling
it a "farrago of falsehoods, half-truths, evasions, slanders, and
misrepresentations."

from Linux Torvolds:
"However, we have to sadly decline taking business model advice from a
company that seems to have squandered all its money (that it made off a
Linux IPO, I might add, since there's a nice bit of irony there), and
now seems to play the US legal system as a lottery."