Managing mail

Subject: Managing mail
From: Barsalou (barjunk@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 15:32:12 AKDT

I am writing this in the hopes I can get my mind around a problem that I
am trying to solve.

I have accounts that are at attglobal.net

I would like to move that e-mail to my local machine so that it appears
in my imap server as if it was delivered directly there.

I will then access my local imap server with various clients to read and
manage my mail.

There are two main reasons for doing this:

1. to implement a local spam filter
2. to provide access to my mail from multiple IMAP clients (I am testing
several different mail clients)

Thanks for any hints on direction about what I might be needing to do.

Mike

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>