Re: [aklug-ops] IT Expo

Subject: Re: [aklug-ops] IT Expo
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 10:39:51 AKDT

I was planning on helping man the booth on Tuesday, and maybe come by Wednesday afternoon for a bit.

Right now I'm planning on updating the OpenOffice.org discs we had last year with the latest versions, and burning some RedHat and some various Live-CD's.

I also have lots of blank CD labels left over from last year - around 150-200 iirc, and I can print/stick some if other people have CD's that need labels.

Last year we also got a bunch of the paper CD sleeves, which seemed to work well. We were able to get 3 CD's per sleeve, so we just had one nice package per distro.

Justin