Re: Mulit-Card Reader

Subject: Re: Mulit-Card Reader
From: Neil Moomey (neil@neilmoomey.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 23:57:38 AKDT

The SD card is in correctly and unlocked. I also tried a second SD
card, no luck. I just did a simple workstation install of RH 9 so I'm
guessing the kernel has the default configuration. How do I check
CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN just to be sure? I'm willing to buy a card reader
just for SD if that's what it takes. Thanks again for everyone's help.

BTW I'm working on a program to copy multiple images from a card reader
to the hard drive and append each filename with text at the beginning
and end. It will also have the option to resize, sharpen, and compress
the selected images. Should be useful for digital cameras if I ever get
it done. Down the road I might add an auto rotate feature for my Canon
10D images which have a EXIF tag for the orientation sensor.

Neil