Re: mtu settings in ipcop

Subject: Re: mtu settings in ipcop
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 23:48:41 AKDT

Thanks Bob, one of those thing that if you don't use it regularly you
forget where it is. 'Course, it didn't help. Didn't think it would.

Maybe someone else has an idea. I know some of ACS's people lurk here.

My sister left her computer updating a MLS database last night. It was
downloading steadly at about 14 to 16K/sec. from about 1 AM until a
couple of minutes before 10AM this morn. It was only about 80% done and
it stopped. According to IPCOP's traffic log, it was like someone
flipped a switch. 0K.

I seem to be able to access email fine, I can can ftp fine, I can ping
anything, but I can only access a couple sites port 80.

Jim Gribbin